Apple WWDC 2012 keynote video available in HD on YouTube, iTunesApple on Friday released high-resolution versions of the June 11 WWDC keynote to YouTube and iTunes, wrapping up its week-long conference that ended today.
The nearly two-hour long keynote presentation has been up on Apple's website since Monday and Tuesday for iTunes, but now those interested in watching or downloading an HD version of the special event can do so through and YouTube.
Apple announced a number of new and upcoming products at WWDC like the 15-inch Retina Display MacBook Pro and a flotilla of new iOS features to be included in the next iteration of the mobile operating system. When iOS 6 launches sometime this fall alongside an expected next generation iPhone, it will include new Siri abilities, system-wide Facebook integration and a proprietary maps app, among others.
Also detailed during the keynote were new OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion features like Messages, voice dictation and deeper integration with iCloud. The new Mac operating system is slated to go on sale in July for $19.99.
On Topic: General
- Apple confirms plans for World Trade Center store in New York City
- Apple manufacturer Pegatron begins automating factories, reducing hires
- Apple's Phil Schiller joins DNA sequencing company's board of directors
- Google Play Store gets Family Library feature with limited iOS support
- Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air, targeting Apple's MacBook lineup