Apple releases OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview 4 software updateApple on Monday released a software update to the most current seed of Mountain Lion Developer Preview 4 one week after pushing out the original beta operating system last week.
It is unknown what fixes or upgrades are included in the update as Apple did not provide complete release notes, but the contents could be substantial as the download comes in at a hefty 1.08 GB.
Apple is making the final tweaks to its next generation OS before the software is launched in July.
Developers can access the software update through the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]