Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 06:15 pm PT (09:15 pm ET)
Apple posts WWDC 2012 Session Videos to developer site, iTunes UApple on Tuesday released for members of its developer program the Session Videos from its Worldwide Developers Conference that took place earlier this month.
Registered Apple developers now have access to more than 100 videos from the San Francisco, Calif., conference, as noted by Daring Fireball. The videos are also available for download on iTunes through iTunes U, though they also require a Developer Program login for access.
Technology tracks for the sessions include: general, essentials, app services, developer tools, graphics, media & games, Safari & Web and Core OS. As expected, session topics largely focus on app development for iOS and OS X, with a special focus on Apple's own services and apps like iCloud, Game Center and the new Passbook.
Non-developers interested in WWDC are limited to watching the keynote video, which is available on Apple's website, YouTube and iTunes.
The 2012 WWDC keynote brought the announcement of iOS 6, details on more features in OS X Mountain Lion, due out in July and the unveiling of new hard are, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display, new legacy MacBook Pros and refreshed MacBook Air units.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple