Apple posts WWDC 2012 Session Videos to developer site, iTunes UApple on Tuesday released for members of its developer program the Session Videos from its Worldwide Developers Conference that took place earlier this month.
Registered Apple developers now have access to more than 100 videos from the San Francisco, Calif., conference, as noted by Daring Fireball. The videos are also available for download on iTunes through iTunes U, though they also require a Developer Program login for access.
Technology tracks for the sessions include: general, essentials, app services, developer tools, graphics, media & games, Safari & Web and Core OS. As expected, session topics largely focus on app development for iOS and OS X, with a special focus on Apple's own services and apps like iCloud, Game Center and the new Passbook.
Non-developers interested in WWDC are limited to watching the keynote video, which is available on Apple's website, YouTube and iTunes.
The 2012 WWDC keynote brought the announcement of iOS 6, details on more features in OS X Mountain Lion, due out in July and the unveiling of new hard are, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display, new legacy MacBook Pros and refreshed MacBook Air units.
On Topic: General
- Review: Bose's SoundLink Mini is an exceptional Bluetooth speaker
- First look: Fitbit Charge HR fitness band with real-time heart rate sensor
- Google announces 40 new third-party integrations for Siri competitor Google Now
- Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening
- AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories