Apple's Q3 2012 earnings call scheduled for July 24Apple on Monday announced that it will report its financial earnings results for the third quarter 2012 on Tuesday, July 24 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific, 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
The company updated its investor relations page to reflect the scheduled earnings report and ensuing conference call which will be streamed live here.
Apple's last earnings call brought another record-breaking quarter and was the company's best second fiscal quarter ever, second only to results from the 2011 holiday period. Profits during the three-month last quarter were up 94 percent year-to-year on strong iPhone and iPad sales. Macs sales also reached record highs during the period ending in March.
With the WWDC unveiling of the MacBook Pro with Retina display and a refresh of the entire MacBook line as well as introductions of other products like the new AirPort Express Apple is set to see another strong performance that some analysts believe will add to what could be the highest annual net income of any publicly traded company in history. The record is contingent on whether the tech giant can stay above a perceived $500 billion market capitalization "barrier," a level at which large corporations traditionally begin to see a slowdown in growth.
AAPL stock stood at $592.52 at the end of trading on Monday with a market cap of $554.04 billion.
On Topic: Investor
- Apple bought back $56 billion worth of its own stock in 2014
- Apple could sell record 67M iPhones in December quarter, survey suggests
- Most money managers bungled Apple stock in 2014, missing out on huge gains
- Overwhelming iPhone 6 & 6 Plus demand continues to result in tighter supply for Apple than 2013
- Apple's blockbuster winter quarter boosted by cheap oil, dinged by strong dollar