15" MacBook Pros with Retina display fully in stock at Apple's storeNew orders the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display are now advertised as "in stock," indicating they will ship soon after they are ordered with little wait time.
The change signifies that Apple has caught up with demand for the Retina display MacBook Pro, which launched earlier this year. Shipping times for the high-end Macs previously improved to under a week in early August.
Inventory of the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display is also available at authorized Apple resellers. Many of the resellers listed in the AppleInsider Mac Pricing Guide (included below) ship orders the same day they are placed.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- 2016 expected to be a big year for Apple's MacBook lineup, upgrades to arrive in coming months
- Consumer Reports survey finds Apple most reliable laptop brand
- Rumor: Apple to unveil redesigned MacBook Airs, new 15" model at WWDC 2016
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday