15" MacBook Pros with Retina display fully in stock at Apple's storeNew orders the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display are now advertised as "in stock," indicating they will ship soon after they are ordered with little wait time.
The change signifies that Apple has caught up with demand for the Retina display MacBook Pro, which launched earlier this year. Shipping times for the high-end Macs previously improved to under a week in early August.
Inventory of the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display is also available at authorized Apple resellers. Many of the resellers listed in the AppleInsider Mac Pricing Guide (included below) ship orders the same day they are placed.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday
- Exclusive Deal: Free 32GB Apple TV with all 2015 MacBook Pros plus up to $230 in additional discounts per model with no tax in 48 states
- Free Apple SuperDrive and 50% off AppleCare with 13" MacBook Pros & 13" MacBook Airs (2015 models)
- 10 Days Only: Free AppleCare & Free Apple SuperDrive with 15" MacBook Pros (Late 2015)
- Apple activates Quality Program for Retina MacBook Pro screen coating issue