Apple confirms 1.1% of iCloud users affected by mail outageApple on Tuesday announced through its iCloud System Status Page that a small portion of users may be unable to access mail through the service.
The company confirmed through continually updated reports that as of 3:03 p.m. PDT, iCloud's mail service was experiencing issues, saying that "users may be unable to access iCloud mail" and that "normal service will be restored ASAP." All other services are said to be online.
The report comes after readers alerted AppleInsider of problems occurring in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, though at the time Apple claimed the issues were affecting less than 1 percent of iCloud's installed user base.
On Topic: General
- Immersion files lawsuit, ITC complaint against Apple's haptic technology
- Apple slapped with class action suit over Touch ID-related 'Error 53' code
- Apple Maps vans operating around the clock in run-up to 'iOS 10' debut
- Apple invention uses Apple Watch to auto adjust iPhone alert volume
- Standalone HBO Now subscriptions at 800,000, says network's CEO