Apple confirms 1.1% of iCloud users affected by mail outageApple on Tuesday announced through its iCloud System Status Page that a small portion of users may be unable to access mail through the service.
The company confirmed through continually updated reports that as of 3:03 p.m. PDT, iCloud's mail service was experiencing issues, saying that "users may be unable to access iCloud mail" and that "normal service will be restored ASAP." All other services are said to be online.
The report comes after readers alerted AppleInsider of problems occurring in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, though at the time Apple claimed the issues were affecting less than 1 percent of iCloud's installed user base.
On Topic: General
- Apple invention uses ferrofluids to enhance induction charging performance
- Apple patents crowd-sourced lost-and-found electronic tag service
- Apple replaces Support Profile web tool with 'Get Support,' limits information to registered devices
- Note 7 owners launch first of several class action lawsuits in South Korea
- Review: Neato Botvac Connected uses iPhone, Apple Watch and lasers for an effective clean