Apple confirms 1.1% of iCloud users affected by mail outageApple on Tuesday announced through its iCloud System Status Page that a small portion of users may be unable to access mail through the service.
The company confirmed through continually updated reports that as of 3:03 p.m. PDT, iCloud's mail service was experiencing issues, saying that "users may be unable to access iCloud mail" and that "normal service will be restored ASAP." All other services are said to be online.
The report comes after readers alerted AppleInsider of problems occurring in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, though at the time Apple claimed the issues were affecting less than 1 percent of iCloud's installed user base.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook donates $6.56M to charity
- Exclusive Video: Apple Campus 2 Spaceship ring rising with Lego-like interlocking slabs
- Apple's Upper East Side store in Manhattan to open after WWDC on June 13
- Apple tops Consumer Reports satisfaction survey for computer technical support
- Elite Chinese university allegedly ripped off Apple's Touch ID logo for anniversary celebration