Monday, October 01, 2012, 10:40 am PT (01:40 pm ET)
Forthcoming iPhoto update to improve syncing with iOS devicesApple is set to release an update to its iPhoto application for OS X that will improve syncing with iOS devices via iTunes, as well as fixing various crashes.
The iPhoto 9.4.1 update will address a number of issues with the application beyond iOS syncing. People familiar with the software also indicated that it will address issues that would cause iPhoto to crash when using the Export command.
The new software will also reportedly address a crash that occurred when users attempted to upgrade multiple books, cards and calendars.
iPhoto 9.4.1 is also said to solve a problem that occurred when downloading and viewing photos synced from an album on the social networking site Facebook.
On Topic: Software
- New Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw release candidates fix bugs, add camera support
- Review: 1Password 4 for Mac makes managing all your passwords easy and secure
- Adobe refreshes Photoshop, Premiere Elements with two new versions
- Apple Configurator updated for iOS 7 with new features
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac launches with cloud storage support, Windows 8 Start button, 40% faster read times