Forthcoming iPhoto update to improve syncing with iOS devicesApple is set to release an update to its iPhoto application for OS X that will improve syncing with iOS devices via iTunes, as well as fixing various crashes.
The iPhoto 9.4.1 update will address a number of issues with the application beyond iOS syncing. People familiar with the software also indicated that it will address issues that would cause iPhoto to crash when using the Export command.
The new software will also reportedly address a crash that occurred when users attempted to upgrade multiple books, cards and calendars.
iPhoto 9.4.1 is also said to solve a problem that occurred when downloading and viewing photos synced from an album on the social networking site Facebook.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 13 for Mac with new editing tools
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Microsoft to release free version of OneNote for Mac later this month - report
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro with Mac Pro optimizations
- Adobe releases Lightroom 5.3 with holiday discount, updates Camera Raw 8.3