Monday, October 01, 2012, 01:40 pm
Forthcoming iPhoto update to improve syncing with iOS devicesApple is set to release an update to its iPhoto application for OS X that will improve syncing with iOS devices via iTunes, as well as fixing various crashes.
The iPhoto 9.4.1 update will address a number of issues with the application beyond iOS syncing. People familiar with the software also indicated that it will address issues that would cause iPhoto to crash when using the Export command.
The new software will also reportedly address a crash that occurred when users attempted to upgrade multiple books, cards and calendars.
iPhoto 9.4.1 is also said to solve a problem that occurred when downloading and viewing photos synced from an album on the social networking site Facebook.
On Topic: Software
- Avid announces Pro Tools 11 and Media Composer 7 for Mac & PC
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 after month of testing
- New release candidates for Adobe's Lightroom and Camera Raw bring bug fixes, added camera support
- Apple to lock iOS app screenshots upon submission to halt scammers
- Firefox 18 launches with support for Retina display Macs