Forthcoming iPhoto update to improve syncing with iOS devicesApple is set to release an update to its iPhoto application for OS X that will improve syncing with iOS devices via iTunes, as well as fixing various crashes.
The iPhoto 9.4.1 update will address a number of issues with the application beyond iOS syncing. People familiar with the software also indicated that it will address issues that would cause iPhoto to crash when using the Export command.
The new software will also reportedly address a crash that occurred when users attempted to upgrade multiple books, cards and calendars.
iPhoto 9.4.1 is also said to solve a problem that occurred when downloading and viewing photos synced from an album on the social networking site Facebook.
On Topic: Software
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools
- Parallels Desktop 11 launches with support for El Capitan, Windows 10, Cortana and more
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 13 for Mac with new editing tools