Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 01:06 pm
Sales of Apple's latest iPods top 3 million in first monthApple announced on Tuesday that sales of its new iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle have exceeded 3 million since launch.
"These are off to a fantastic start," Apple chief executive Tim Cook said.
The new iPod nano features a 2.5-inch multitouch screen and built-in Bluetooth. The thinner iPod touch has a 4-inch Retina display like is found on the iPhone 5.
On Topic: iPod
- Apple's online store now offering refurbed 7th Generation iPod Nanos, cheaper refurbed iPads
- Apple Online Store now offering refurbished 5th-gen iPod touch for $240
- Rumor: Ex-Adobe exec Kevin Lynch heading Apple team of former iPod employees
- Apple now collecting twice as much from iTunes, software & services as from iPod sales
- Users experiencing issues updating 5th-gen iPod touch to iOS 6.1