Thursday, November 01, 2012, 10:59 pm PT (01:59 am ET)
AppleInsider's newly redesigned mobile forums now liveAppleInsider and Huddler have been hard at work updating the mobile forums for our readers, and we are pleased to announce that as of Friday the new redesign is live.
Forum members can access the refreshed layout by navigating to the bottom of the main forums page on their mobile devices and clicking on the "Mobile" button. To toggle back to the traditional view, simply click on the "Desktop" button.
Our forum moderator Tallest Skil has started a thread regarding the changes made in the mobile redesign, and members are encouraged to click here to offer feedback and comments.
The new mobile forums gives readers a cleaner, mobile-centric view that is more in line with the overall AppleInsider site design. Our goal was to create a seamless transition between the mobile frontpage and forums so that casual readers and stalwart forum members alike would feel at home browsing content on either page.
We hope you enjoy the new layout as much as we do, and look forward to your feedback.
On Topic: General
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial
- Apple begins using iBeacons at all its 254 US retail stores
- Apple's 'smart dock' would give Siri a permanent place in the home