Apple alerting users of reserved @icloud.com e-mail addressesApple has begun sending out e-mails to existing @mac.com and @me.com e-mail users to notify them that an @icloud.com account has been reserved with their established username.
"All new iCloud Mail accounts now come with an @icloud.com email address," Apple's note reads. "As an existing user, we'd like to offer you this new address as well."
Users are free to continue using their current e-mail address as well, if they do not wish to switch to iCloud.com. No matter which address users use, they will continue to receive all their e-mail at me.com, mac.com and icloud.com.
On Topic: General
- Jawbone sues Fitbit for 'systematically plundering' confidential data
- FCC chairman to propose broadband subsidy for low-income Americans
- Appeals court denies Apple's bid to remove antitrust monitor in e-books case
- Apple updates WWDC app for 2015 event, confirms June 8 keynote at 10 a.m. Pacific
- Jony Ive makes list of influential tech execs, Apple retakes top spot in brand rankings