Apple alerting users of reserved @icloud.com e-mail addressesApple has begun sending out e-mails to existing @mac.com and @me.com e-mail users to notify them that an @icloud.com account has been reserved with their established username.
"All new iCloud Mail accounts now come with an @icloud.com email address," Apple's note reads. "As an existing user, we'd like to offer you this new address as well."
Users are free to continue using their current e-mail address as well, if they do not wish to switch to iCloud.com. No matter which address users use, they will continue to receive all their e-mail at me.com, mac.com and icloud.com.
On Topic: General
- Review: Atlas Wristband is an ambitious but flawed strength training tracker
- This week on AI: Apple Car secrets, iPhone & iPad launch dates, a Dr. Dre TV show & more
- Bug in Adobe Creative Cloud updater erases root level Mac data
- Apple, Inc set to open new $25 million tech center in Hyderabad, India by June
- Apple Music passes 11M subscribers as iCloud hits 782M users