Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 06:22 pm PT (09:22 pm ET)
Black Friday: Get an Apple TV for $89 at Amazon, other retailers.
Readers in the market for a new Apple TV can pick one up at Amazon or MacMall, which are both offering the streaming media device for $89 with free shipping. This is the lowest price we've seen this year for Apple TV and historically the lowest price offered for the device during the holidays.
Those looking to replace your Apple TV but don't have plans for the old model, now is the time to get hundreds of dollars through one of the internet's top trade-in services rather than letting your old device sit and collect dust.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone
- Review roundup: Fire Phone is good for Amazon, but doesn't stack up to competitors
- Apple's iPad reaches 78% North American tablet share as Amazon's Kindle Fire passes Samsung, Google
- Amazon launches iOS-compatible Kindle Unlimited, a $10/mo. all-you-can-read ebook plan
- Mobile shopping to reach near $50B in 2014 as Apple, Inc. iPad retains 80 percent share of online orders