Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 06:22 pm PT (09:22 pm ET)
Black Friday: Get an Apple TV for $89 at Amazon, other retailers.
Readers in the market for a new Apple TV can pick one up at Amazon or MacMall, which are both offering the streaming media device for $89 with free shipping. This is the lowest price we've seen this year for Apple TV and historically the lowest price offered for the device during the holidays.
Those looking to replace your Apple TV but don't have plans for the old model, now is the time to get hundreds of dollars through one of the internet's top trade-in services rather than letting your old device sit and collect dust.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card adds support for Apple Pay
- Amazon's retail experiment will also include California 'pop-up' stores for holiday season
- Amazon to open first retail store in Manhattan, offering same-day delivery to New Yorkers
- Amazon slashes subsidized price on Fire Phone to 99 cents ahead of Apple's 'iPhone 6' unveiling
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970M, pushes into video streaming market