Black Friday: Amazon now selling Apple's 13" MacBook Pro for $962.54Some of the steepest discounts for Mac shoppers this Black Friday continue to come from Amazon, which is now selling Apple's 13-inch 2.5GHz MacBook Pro for $236.46 below retail price.
This is the absolute lowest price ($962.52) we've ever seen for this model, or a brand new 13-inch MacBook Pro in general. Amazon's prices change constantly and there's no guarantee on how long they will stick to any one particular price.
The world's largest online retailer also offers deep discounts on a handful of other new Macs (Mac Price Guide):
MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs with 3-Years of Apple Care
See our step-by-step guide to making sure you get the lowest prices at B&H.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- 2016 expected to be a big year for Apple's MacBook lineup, upgrades to arrive in coming months
- Consumer Reports survey finds Apple most reliable laptop brand
- Rumor: Apple to unveil redesigned MacBook Airs, new 15" model at WWDC 2016
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday