Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:08 pm PT (12:08 am ET)
Cellular-enabled iPad mini in stock now at MacMall.
Ahead of Black Friday, MacMall announced that it has stock of Apple's new iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular ready to ship in time for the holidays. Readers looking to buy one of the hot new tablets as a gift or for themselves can take advantage of trade-in offers from Amazon, eBay and others.
On Topic: General
- Apple concept would automatically enable iOS 'Do Not Disturb' mode during exercise
- Apple to open 12th Chinese retail store in Wuxi's Center 66 mall next week
- Apple's e-wallet could debut as soon as this fall, possibly with 'iPhone 6'
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit over alleged labor violations, more than 20K plaintiffs involved
- Apple completed 29 acquisitions in past nine months, not including Beats