Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:08 pm PT (12:08 am ET)
Cellular-enabled iPad mini in stock now at MacMall.
Ahead of Black Friday, MacMall announced that it has stock of Apple's new iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular ready to ship in time for the holidays. Readers looking to buy one of the hot new tablets as a gift or for themselves can take advantage of trade-in offers from Amazon, eBay and others.
On Topic: General
- Apple acquires startup BookLamp for between $10M to $15M in bid to bolster iBooks discovery
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone
- Bose files lawsuit against Apple's Beats over noise canceling tech
- Judge voices concern over Apple's $450M e-book settlement, says may hurt consumers
- Apple concept would automatically enable iOS 'Do Not Disturb' mode during exercise