Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:08 pm PT (12:08 am ET)
Cellular-enabled iPad mini in stock now at MacMall.
Ahead of Black Friday, MacMall announced that it has stock of Apple's new iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular ready to ship in time for the holidays. Readers looking to buy one of the hot new tablets as a gift or for themselves can take advantage of trade-in offers from Amazon, eBay and others.
On Topic: General
- Tim Cook talks consumer privacy, diversity and Apple philosophy in interview
- PayPal questions Apple Pay security in new ad, uses iCloud celebrity photo debacle as ammunition
- With eye on Apple Pay, Apple joins secure chip technology non-profit GlobalPlatform
- Square reportedly declined $3B Apple acquisition offer [update: nope]
- Apple to reportedly net 15 cents for every $100 Apple Pay transaction