Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:08 pm PT (12:08 am ET)
Cellular-enabled iPad mini in stock now at MacMall.
Ahead of Black Friday, MacMall announced that it has stock of Apple's new iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular ready to ship in time for the holidays. Readers looking to buy one of the hot new tablets as a gift or for themselves can take advantage of trade-in offers from Amazon, eBay and others.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon