Friday, November 23, 2012, 12:08 am
Cellular-enabled iPad mini in stock now at MacMall.
Ahead of Black Friday, MacMall announced that it has stock of Apple's new iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular ready to ship in time for the holidays. Readers looking to buy one of the hot new tablets as a gift or for themselves can take advantage of trade-in offers from Amazon, eBay and others.
On Topic: General
- Apple's fingerprint sensor encapsulation tech could be headed for future iPhone
- Best Buy recalls 5,100 third-party MacBook batteries for fire risk
- Report: Microsoft almost bought Nokia's hardware division, talks broke down in June
- Judge says 'issues have shifted' for DOJ e-book trial against Apple
- In-cell touch panel tech projected to remain a unique differentiator for Apple devices