Apple resellers post last minute shipping deals for Mac and iPad deliveries by ChristmasLast minute shoppers in the market discounted Macs ands iPads have less than 24 hours to place orders through a pair of Apple's largest resellers, one of which is offering Free Overnight Shipping on all orders over $399.
In particular, MacMall was highlight on ABC's Good Morning America "Free Shipping in Time for Christmas" segment this morning. The Apple Authorized Reseller and AppleInsider sponsor is offering Free FedEx Overnight shipping on all orders over $399 that weigh less than 25lbs.
This essentially covers almost every iPad and Mac they have in stock, given that they've sold through their supply of sub-$399 iPad minis. Shoppers have until 12:00pm Pacific Time Saturday (Tomorrow) to place their orders for guaranteed Dec 24th delivery. MacMall is also offering AppleInsider readers an additional $20 off all MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros with coupon code APPINSDRMWB36316, yielding the lowest prices anywhere on roughly 70% of Apple's notebook offerings. Where MacMall doesn't offer the lowest price, our Apple Price Guides points out which resellers do.
Separately, MacMall has also updated us on their stock of iPad minis that are currently ready to ship out for Dec 24th delivery. You can see these models in our iPad Price Guide or via the availability matrix below.
For its part, Amazon is also continues to offer delivery options in time for Christmas, though the value proposition is not as great as MacMall's unless you have an Amazon Prime account. Their holiday shipping cutoff times are available in the chart below:
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: iPhone 7 & Apple Watch Series 2 review, McLaren buyout rumors, macOS Sierra launch & more
- Apple celebrates grand opening of first retail store in Mexico
- Snapchat announces Spectacles video-recording sunglasses, available this fall for $130
- The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website
- Twitter takeover being considered by Google, Salesforce, other tech firms - report