Apple now selling refurbished 15" Retina MacBook Pros at over $550 off list priceApple this week began selling refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display units through its online store, with savings coming in at over $300 for entry-level models to over $550 for fully-upgraded machine.
While it is unclear exactly when Apple put the certified refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models up for sale, or how many units of each are in stock, the company is now offering a variety of configurations on its "Special Deals" webpage.
As of this writing, an entry level model with a 2.3GHz Quad-core i7 processor with 8GB of memory and a 256-gigabyte solid state drive is priced at $1,869, a 15 percent savings equaling $330. Also available is a 2.6GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD for $2,379, or a maxed-out 2.7GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 768GB SSD for $3,189, with the prices representing a savings of $420 and $560, respectively.
For those looking to buy a new MacBook Pro with Retina display, deep discounts can be found visiting AppleInsider's Mac price guide.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Nvidia working with Apple on graphics for 'revolutionary' new Mac products
- Apple polling MacBook Pro owners on use of headphone jack, other ports
- Tim Cook email response tells sender to 'stay tuned' for Mac refresh
- Alleged Apple trademark filings reveal 'Iris Engine,' 'AirPod Case,' 'Home Hub,' 'Control Strip,' 'Smart Button'
- Intel Kaby Lake CPUs suitable for MacBook Pro refresh said to be in manufacturers' hands