Apple now selling refurbished 15" Retina MacBook Pros at over $550 off list priceApple this week began selling refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display units through its online store, with savings coming in at over $300 for entry-level models to over $550 for fully-upgraded machine.
While it is unclear exactly when Apple put the certified refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models up for sale, or how many units of each are in stock, the company is now offering a variety of configurations on its "Special Deals" webpage.
As of this writing, an entry level model with a 2.3GHz Quad-core i7 processor with 8GB of memory and a 256-gigabyte solid state drive is priced at $1,869, a 15 percent savings equaling $330. Also available is a 2.6GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD for $2,379, or a maxed-out 2.7GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 768GB SSD for $3,189, with the prices representing a savings of $420 and $560, respectively.
For those looking to buy a new MacBook Pro with Retina display, deep discounts can be found visiting AppleInsider's Mac price guide.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Lowest Prices Ever: Apple's mid-2014 2.5Ghz 15-inch MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB, 750M) for $2199, tax-free outside NY (save $500 instantly)
- Black Friday at MacMall kicks off with up to $300 off Retina MacBook Pros, $200 off Retina iMac, up to $600 off Mac Pros
- Early Black Friday: Apple's current 15" MacBook Pro for $1,699 ($300 off), 27" iMac 5K with AppleCare for $2,299 ($369 off), 13" MacBook Air for $889 ($110 off)
- Deals: Free Apple Magic Trackpad and 25-100% off AppleCare with each MacBook, Mac Pro and non-Retina iMac
- Last call: 18 hours left to get the lowest prices anywhere on Apple's MacBooks with coupons