Apple now selling refurbished 15" Retina MacBook Pros at over $550 off list priceApple this week began selling refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display units through its online store, with savings coming in at over $300 for entry-level models to over $550 for fully-upgraded machine.
While it is unclear exactly when Apple put the certified refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models up for sale, or how many units of each are in stock, the company is now offering a variety of configurations on its "Special Deals" webpage.
As of this writing, an entry level model with a 2.3GHz Quad-core i7 processor with 8GB of memory and a 256-gigabyte solid state drive is priced at $1,869, a 15 percent savings equaling $330. Also available is a 2.6GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD for $2,379, or a maxed-out 2.7GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 768GB SSD for $3,189, with the prices representing a savings of $420 and $560, respectively.
For those looking to buy a new MacBook Pro with Retina display, deep discounts can be found visiting AppleInsider's Mac price guide.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- macOS Sierra beta points to future Macs equipped with 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Inside Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro: USB-C and Thunderbolt 3
- Redesigned, ultra-thin MacBook Pro with AMD GPU not expected to debut at 'iPhone 7' event Sept. 7
- Anticipated MacBook Pro redesign boosting profits for Apple hinge manufacturer
- Rumor: Apple to adopt USB Type-C in another upcoming MacBook, whether it's Pro or Air