Apple now selling refurbished 15" Retina MacBook Pros at over $550 off list priceApple this week began selling refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display units through its online store, with savings coming in at over $300 for entry-level models to over $550 for fully-upgraded machine.
While it is unclear exactly when Apple put the certified refurbished 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models up for sale, or how many units of each are in stock, the company is now offering a variety of configurations on its "Special Deals" webpage.
As of this writing, an entry level model with a 2.3GHz Quad-core i7 processor with 8GB of memory and a 256-gigabyte solid state drive is priced at $1,869, a 15 percent savings equaling $330. Also available is a 2.6GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD for $2,379, or a maxed-out 2.7GHz model with 16GB of RAM and a 768GB SSD for $3,189, with the prices representing a savings of $420 and $560, respectively.
For those looking to buy a new MacBook Pro with Retina display, deep discounts can be found visiting AppleInsider's Mac price guide.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday
- Exclusive Deal: Free 32GB Apple TV with all 2015 MacBook Pros plus up to $230 in additional discounts per model with no tax in 48 states
- Free Apple SuperDrive and 50% off AppleCare with 13" MacBook Pros & 13" MacBook Airs (2015 models)
- 10 Days Only: Free AppleCare & Free Apple SuperDrive with 15" MacBook Pros (Late 2015)
- Apple activates Quality Program for Retina MacBook Pro screen coating issue