Apple rolls out HP and Brother printer driversApple on Thursday issued an update covering newly released printer drivers for HP and Brother printers, scanners and all-in-ones.
With the pair of updates, HP's printer driver set reaches version 2.12 while Brother's hits 2.1. In order to install the updated packages, HP hardware owners will need OS X 10.6 or later and Brother users need OS X 10.6.1 or later.
The HP driver pack comes in at 439.55MB and can be downloaded here, while the 156.05MB Brother driver package can be found here. Both are also available via Apple's Support Downloads Webpage or Software Update.
For more information on the printers and scanners supported, visit Apple's dedicated support page.
On Topic: General
- Microsoft Office 365 gains machine learning writing style assistant, research tool
- New guidelines may push Apple to switch away from SMS for two-factor authentication
- Apple wins patent on tech hinting at Apple Pencil use for Mac
- Chicago Apple Stores targeted in traveling fraud scheme
- Redbox makes second go at online streaming, Google Maps gets 'Wi-Fi only' mode