Apple rolls out HP and Brother printer driversApple on Thursday issued an update covering newly released printer drivers for HP and Brother printers, scanners and all-in-ones.
With the pair of updates, HP's printer driver set reaches version 2.12 while Brother's hits 2.1. In order to install the updated packages, HP hardware owners will need OS X 10.6 or later and Brother users need OS X 10.6.1 or later.
The HP driver pack comes in at 439.55MB and can be downloaded here, while the 156.05MB Brother driver package can be found here. Both are also available via Apple's Support Downloads Webpage or Software Update.
For more information on the printers and scanners supported, visit Apple's dedicated support page.
On Topic: General
- Apple inks deal for first major office space in San Francisco
- Suppliers expect widespread adoption of USB Type-C in laptops, smartphones thanks to Apple
- Apple invents stylus capable of simulating onscreen textures through haptic feedback
- Samsung profits drop as mobile arm suffers 37.6% crash in Q2
- Apple's Campus 2 headquarters to feature visitor center with observation deck, store