Thursday, January 10, 2013, 05:53 pm PT (08:53 pm ET)
Apple rolls out HP and Brother printer driversApple on Thursday issued an update covering newly released printer drivers for HP and Brother printers, scanners and all-in-ones.
With the pair of updates, HP's printer driver set reaches version 2.12 while Brother's hits 2.1. In order to install the updated packages, HP hardware owners will need OS X 10.6 or later and Brother users need OS X 10.6.1 or later.
The HP driver pack comes in at 439.55MB and can be downloaded here, while the 156.05MB Brother driver package can be found here. Both are also available via Apple's Support Downloads Webpage or Software Update.
For more information on the printers and scanners supported, visit Apple's dedicated support page.
On Topic: General
- Apple 'never' planned to use sapphire covers for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus - report
- Apple to introduce app-specific passwords for iCloud-connected titles
- Full Tim Cook interview with Charlie Rose available to stream online
- Apple activates two-step authentication for iCloud Web portal
- Appellate court rejects $368 million VirnetX patent victory over Apple