Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 06:41 am PT (09:41 am ET)
Apple alerts developers: iTunes Connect to see 4 hours downtime on Jan. 26Apple has sent out notification to developers that its iTunes Connect developer portal will be down for four hours on Saturday, January 26.
Screenshot from Apple's iTunes Connect developer portal
Apple's email sent to developers states that the site will be down briefly for maintenance, starting at 8 p.m. Pacific on Saturday, AppleInsider reader Gregg said on Wednesday. During that time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will be unavailable.
iTunes Connect is Apple's portal allowing developers to manage apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service last went offline in late December for a scheduled winter closure.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial