Apple alerts developers: iTunes Connect to see 4 hours downtime on Jan. 26Apple has sent out notification to developers that its iTunes Connect developer portal will be down for four hours on Saturday, January 26.
Screenshot from Apple's iTunes Connect developer portal
Apple's email sent to developers states that the site will be down briefly for maintenance, starting at 8 p.m. Pacific on Saturday, AppleInsider reader Gregg said on Wednesday. During that time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will be unavailable.
iTunes Connect is Apple's portal allowing developers to manage apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service last went offline in late December for a scheduled winter closure.
On Topic: General
- Apple Camp enrollment opens for moviemaking, e-book creation workshops
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple Music royalty reversal, iPhone rumors, Confederate controversy & more
- AppleCare+ battery coverage more generous for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch
- Apple searching for new public policy director to influence government
- Apple CEO Tim Cook celebrates Supreme Court decision on gay marriage with quote from Steve Jobs