Apple alerts developers: iTunes Connect to see 4 hours downtime on Jan. 26Apple has sent out notification to developers that its iTunes Connect developer portal will be down for four hours on Saturday, January 26.
Screenshot from Apple's iTunes Connect developer portal
Apple's email sent to developers states that the site will be down briefly for maintenance, starting at 8 p.m. Pacific on Saturday, AppleInsider reader Gregg said on Wednesday. During that time, content delivery and iTunes Connect will be unavailable.
iTunes Connect is Apple's portal allowing developers to manage apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service last went offline in late December for a scheduled winter closure.
On Topic: General
- Apple buys established augmented reality firm Metaio
- IBM gives workers choice between Macs or PCs, plans to deploy 50,000 Apple MacBooks
- Google's Nest team helps create Brillo & Weave, to simplify the connected Internet of Things
- A history of Jony Ive at Apple: From consultant to Chief Design Officer
- Jawbone sues Fitbit for 'systematically plundering' confidential data