Thursday, January 24, 2013, 08:27 pm
Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotion discounts OS X productivity appsApple on Thursday kicked off a three-week promotional campaign offering discounts on a number of productivity apps in the OS X App Store, with each week featuring a new section and a different batch of titles from which to choose.
This week, "Get Stuff Done" is featuring apps in the Prioritize category, and is offering savings on eight apps including to-do app Clear and list-making app TaskPaper. As reported by TUAW, the Prioritize section sale will run from Jan. 24 to Jan. 31.
Apple is expected to move on to organization apps on Feb. 1, with utility apps following a week later.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E52 to developers
- iMovie update fixes issues with camera recognition, iOS movie imports
- Apple fixes Thunderbolt target disk mode in software update
- First look: Pixelmator 2.2 Blueberry goes live in the Mac App Store
- Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E47 to developers with no known issues