Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotion discounts OS X productivity appsApple on Thursday kicked off a three-week promotional campaign offering discounts on a number of productivity apps in the OS X App Store, with each week featuring a new section and a different batch of titles from which to choose.
This week, "Get Stuff Done" is featuring apps in the Prioritize category, and is offering savings on eight apps including to-do app Clear and list-making app TaskPaper. As reported by TUAW, the Prioritize section sale will run from Jan. 24 to Jan. 31.
Apple is expected to move on to organization apps on Feb. 1, with utility apps following a week later.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple spotlights 'Focus' starring Will Smith, edited entirely in Final Cut Pro X
- Apple introduces new crash reporting service for developers in latest Xcode 6.3 beta
- Apple releases second beta of OS X 10.10.3 with focus on new Photos app
- Apple says Mac app makers must transition to ARC memory management by May
- For Apple's revamped photo experience to work, iCloud changes are needed