Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:27 pm PT (08:27 pm ET)
Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotion discounts OS X productivity appsApple on Thursday kicked off a three-week promotional campaign offering discounts on a number of productivity apps in the OS X App Store, with each week featuring a new section and a different batch of titles from which to choose.
This week, "Get Stuff Done" is featuring apps in the Prioritize category, and is offering savings on eight apps including to-do app Clear and list-making app TaskPaper. As reported by TUAW, the Prioritize section sale will run from Jan. 24 to Jan. 31.
Apple is expected to move on to organization apps on Feb. 1, with utility apps following a week later.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changes
- Apple issues iMovie for Mac update with new features, bug fixes
- Apple releases Xcode 5.1.1 update with bug fixes, stability improvements
- Apple issues sixth OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks seed to developers with minor tweaks
- Dropbox bringing Mailbox to the Mac, launches new Carousel photo app