Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:27 pm PT (08:27 pm ET)
Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotion discounts OS X productivity appsApple on Thursday kicked off a three-week promotional campaign offering discounts on a number of productivity apps in the OS X App Store, with each week featuring a new section and a different batch of titles from which to choose.
This week, "Get Stuff Done" is featuring apps in the Prioritize category, and is offering savings on eight apps including to-do app Clear and list-making app TaskPaper. As reported by TUAW, the Prioritize section sale will run from Jan. 24 to Jan. 31.
Apple is expected to move on to organization apps on Feb. 1, with utility apps following a week later.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple makes first OS X Yosemite public beta available on the Mac App Store
- Apple issues new Safari betas for OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion with minor changes
- Apple to release first public beta of OS X Yosemite on Thursday
- OS X Yosemite Preview 4 brings redesigned Calculator, updated Dark Mode
- Apple pushes fourth betas of iOS 8, OS X Yosemite to developers