Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:27 pm PT (08:27 pm ET)
Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotion discounts OS X productivity appsApple on Thursday kicked off a three-week promotional campaign offering discounts on a number of productivity apps in the OS X App Store, with each week featuring a new section and a different batch of titles from which to choose.
This week, "Get Stuff Done" is featuring apps in the Prioritize category, and is offering savings on eight apps including to-do app Clear and list-making app TaskPaper. As reported by TUAW, the Prioritize section sale will run from Jan. 24 to Jan. 31.
Apple is expected to move on to organization apps on Feb. 1, with utility apps following a week later.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- First-week OS X Yosemite adoption rate outpaces Mavericks, now at 12.8%
- Getting the most out of the revamped OS X Spotlight search in Yosemite
- Mac users report Bluetooth lag & connection issues after updating to OS X Yosemite
- Get your Mac online anywhere easily with OS X Yosemite's new Instant Hotspot iPhone tethering feature
- How to send and receive SMS text messages in OS X Yosemite