Thursday, February 07, 2013, 03:05 pm PT (06:05 pm ET)
Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple to enable pixel-doubled 'Retina' mode for 4K monitors in OS X 10.9.3
- Apple issues first OS X 10.9.3 beta, asks developers to focus on graphics and audio
- Apple issues OS X Server 3.1 Preview beta with added supervised devices support
- Mac owners report OS X 10.9.2 update breaks AirPlay functionality
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.2 with fix for SSL security flaw, plus new FaceTime Audio