Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- macOS virtual keyboard system resources lack function keys, suggest 'Magic Toolbar' legit
- Long-awaited Sid Meier title Civilization VI arrives on macOS
- Apple updates macOS Sierra to 10.12.1 with Mail, Safari, Photos fixes
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand