Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Algoriddim djay Pro comes to Mac, TurboTax debuts new iOS app for tax season
- Apple issues Safari 8.0.3, 7.1.3 and 6.2.3 betas to developers with bug fixes, general improvements
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Art+Tech: Sunday MASS art dance party taps Mac apps for 3D projection mapping
- Apple releases third beta of OS X 10.10.2 with focuses on Wi-Fi, Mail & VoiceOver