Thursday, February 07, 2013, 03:05 pm PT (06:05 pm ET)
Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple, Inc's double digit U.S. Mac growth contradicts IDC & Gartner reports of a Mac sales slump
- Public beta launch nearly doubles OS X 10.10 Yosemite adoption despite download issues
- Apple makes first OS X Yosemite public beta available on the Mac App Store
- Apple issues new Safari betas for OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion with minor changes
- Apple to release first public beta of OS X Yosemite on Thursday