Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]
- Apple's Logic Pro X gets massive update with new effects, tools, AirDrop support and more
- Apple's fifth beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 continues focus on WiFi, Mail & Bluetooth