Thursday, February 07, 2013, 06:05 pm
Apple wraps up 'Get Stuff Done' promotion with ten OS X utility appsIn the third and final week of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional campaign, Apple on Thursday unveiled ten discounted OS X apps aimed at simplifying workflows on the Mac.
This week's selections come after Apple discounted titles under the "Prioritize" and "Organize" headings, which featured significant discounts on a variety of list making and organization apps.
Standouts in the "Utilize" category include password creation and management system 1Password, script automator Dropzone and calendar app Fantastical.
The apps will be available at discounted prices until Feb. 14, when the three-week promotion is scheduled to end.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases first OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion beta to developers
- Parallels Desktop 8 updated to support Apple's OS X Mavericks
- Apple adds security enhancements to Java 6 in latest update
- OS X Mavericks' new App Nap, Timer Coalescing features target battery efficiency
- Adobe releases major update to Creative Cloud desktop apps