iTunes in the Cloud goes online in 11 European countriesEleven new countries in Europe gained access to Apple's iTunes in the Cloud service on Wednesday, allowing users to re-download content they have already purchased.
iTunes in the Cloud is now available in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. France also gained the ability to re-download TV shows a feature that is now available in just five countries.
Apple has been gradually rolling out iTunes in the Cloud functionality internationally since the service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Because of licensing agreements necessary to sell content like movies and music, certain material has become available at different times.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple, SAP, Imagine Dragons raise funds for migrant crisis relief with exclusive iTunes single
- Apple Music, iTunes Movies and iBooks debut in China
- Apple sends out iOS, email reminders urging users to renew Apple Music
- Apple Music minisite gets 'Guided Tours' page to explain basic tasks
- iTunes Match uploads raised to promised 100K song limit, accounts suggest