iTunes in the Cloud goes online in 11 European countriesEleven new countries in Europe gained access to Apple's iTunes in the Cloud service on Wednesday, allowing users to re-download content they have already purchased.
iTunes in the Cloud is now available in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. France also gained the ability to re-download TV shows a feature that is now available in just five countries.
Apple has been gradually rolling out iTunes in the Cloud functionality internationally since the service first debuted in the U.S. in late 2011. Because of licensing agreements necessary to sell content like movies and music, certain material has become available at different times.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music scores another exclusive with Eminem's 'Phenomenal' music video
- How Apple Music and the iCloud Music Library work with iTunes Match
- Music streams surged to 135 billion songs ahead of Apple Music debut
- 'Likes' & personal libraries drive Apple Music's 'For You' recommendations
- How to request a song to air on Apple's Beats 1 radio station