Goldman Sachs says Apple is the most undervalued stock it coversShares of Apple stock recently hit a 52-week low, but analysts at Goldman Sachs are still very optimistic about the company's fortunes, with one analyst saying AAPL is the most undervalued stock the firm covers.
via Business Insider
Goldman Sachs analyst Bill Shope on Tuesday said he still rates AAPL as a "Buy." Despite the cautious outlook of other analysts, Shope sticks with a $660 price target on the stock.
Another Goldman analyst, David Kostin, recently published a list of the Goldman-covered stocks with the most upside opportunity. Apple is at the top of that list, with 49.5 percent potential upside, ahead of Halliburton, Goodyear, Wynn Resorts, and more.
Goldman aren't the only ones with a positive outlook on Apple. Berkshire Hathaway chief and respected investor Warren Buffet said on Monday that Apple should use its cash pile to buy back more stock. Doing so, Buffet said, would be like buying dollar bills for 80 cents.
On Topic: Investor
- Apple to reveal fiscal Q3 2016 earnings on July 26
- How the UK's Brexit vote to leave Europe affects Apple
- Apple working to reduce excess inventory ahead of 'iPhone 7,' Brean Capital says
- Beijing patent ruling unlikely to hurt Apple in China, RBC & Piper Jaffray say
- JP Morgan downgrades Apple stock expectations on negative macro trends, Apple Watch forecast