Apple's new iPhone 5 ads continue refreshed campaign themeApple recently posted two new iPhone 5 TV spots to its website, each taking on the new direction introduced with the latest iPad commercials that aired last month.
The two ads, titled "Discover" and "Brilliant," use the same technique of showing a flurry of words describing the multiple app offerings on the App Store before stopping on and highlighting a single word with a few choice app titles. Apple's latest spots are similar to the iPad and iPad mini advertisements first seen in February.
As seen in the ad above, the focus is not on the iPhone's hardware, as with past commercials, but is instead on the huge library of apps available in the App Store. Some of the titles covered in "Discover" and "Brilliant" are Cleartune, Shazam, Infinity Blade II, Elements and the Hue lighting app, along with first party apps like Passbook and Maps.
On Topic: iPhone
- Home button on Apple's waterproof 'iPhone 7' won't click, will use haptic feedback instead - reports
- Apple Music streaming videos added to T-Mobile Binge On unlimited data
- Apple Maps mass transit information for Vancouver, San Diego goes live [u]
- Rumor: New iPhones with secure iris scanners coming in 2018
- Pokemon Go launches in France and Hong Kong as Nintendo stock plummets