Thursday, March 14, 2013, 12:35 pm PT (03:35 pm ET)
YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- ComiXology requires users to reset passwords after security breach
- Gartner ignores Apple's sales numbers, reports Android marketshare doubled iPad in 2013
- GSMA names Apple's iPad Air 'Best Mobile Tablet' of 2014
- Samsung parodies Apple's iPad Air 'Pencil' ad with new Galaxy Tab Pro spot
- Apple's second 'your verse' story focuses on iPad in mountaineering