YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- Apple iPad sales slumped 18% in Q1, but Cook still sees 'bright future' for platform
- I Bet My Life: Microsoft HoloLens perfectly targets its core competency
- How AMD and Nvidia lost the mobile GPU chip business to Apple -- with help from Samsung and Google
- Apple exploring smarter Smart Cover, new gesture controls for iPad
- How Intel lost the mobile chip business to Apple's Ax ARM Application Processors