YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- Logitech Keys to Go Review: The ultimate portable bluetooth keyboard
- Killer Deals: Apple's 64GB iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for $399; $400 off MacBook Pro; $319 off iMac 5K
- Apple's iPad loses ground to generic tablets in 2014, report says
- Google launches new YouTube Kids app on Apple's iOS
- Apple's Oscars ad shot entirely on iPad Air 2, features voiceover by Martin Scorsese