Thursday, March 14, 2013, 12:35 pm PT (03:35 pm ET)
YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- How Apple dodged the Heartbleed bullet
- New photos purport to show Apple's next-gen iPad Air with bonded display
- Apple begins selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display starting at $419 [u]
- Apple vs. Samsung docs reveal Galaxy Tab was a flop and Samsung knew it
- Amazon buys digital comic book platform comiXology