Thursday, March 14, 2013, 12:35 pm PT (03:35 pm ET)
YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- Apple's Retina iPad mini trickles into US carrier stores as Apple Store ship times improve
- 72% of prospective tablet buyers plan to buy Apple's iPad - report
- Apple's iPad Air, iPad mini take 6 of Japan's top 10 tablet sales spots
- Review: FiftyThree's Pencil Bluetooth stylus
- Upgraders jumpstart Apple's 'iPad Christmas' with 175% surge in trade-ins of old iPads for cash