YouTube Capture iOS app updated with iPad, iPad mini supportGoogle on Thursday released an update for its YouTube Capture iOS app, bringing making the app compatible with the iPad and iPad mini.
The update went live on Thursday, bringing iPad and iPad mini compatibility. Owners of Apple's tablet can now record with the device's cameras and add music, color correction, and auto stabilization on the device before uploading to YouTube. The app also allows for simultaneous posting to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Version 1.2 of YouTube Capture is a 28.2MB download that requires an iDevice running iOS 5.0 or later.
On Topic: iPad
- SEC probes bond disclosure in L.A. school district's failed iPad program - report
- Pearson, not Apple, to blame for failed L.A. schools technology program
- LAUSD seeks multimillion-dollar refund from Apple for scrapped iPad in education program
- Chassis allegedly for Apple's A8-powered 'iPad mini 4' shown in new pics, video
- On its 5th anniversary, Apple's iPad remains world's best tablet, but tablet market is due for change