We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple's Aperture and iPhoto get RAW image file compatibility for new Fujifilm camerasAn update pushed out on Wednesday brings Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 support for RAW image files from four Fujifilm digital cameras.
Apple's Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.05 adds support for the latest Fujifilm digital cameras, all of which use the company's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor.
From the release notes:
This update adds RAW image compatibility for the following cameras to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11:
- Fujifilm X20
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
The Fuji-centric RAW compatibility update comes in at 6.3MB and can be downloaded through Software Update or Apple's support pages.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to headline Sen. Orrin Hatch's Utah Tech Tour on Friday
- Spotify reportedly engaging SoundCloud in advanced buyout negotiations
- Apple partners with leading business service provider Deloitte for enterprise IT
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021