Apple seeds fourth build of OS X 10.8.4 to developers with no known issuesApple on Tuesday released build 12E36 of the next OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest beta bringing no known issues.
As with the last seed, which was released about a week ago, the newest build asks developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build, dubbed 12E33a, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple adds Notification Center widget, enhances syncing performance in iTunes 12.1 update
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive