Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 02:17 pm PT (05:17 pm ET)
Apple seeds fourth build of OS X 10.8.4 to developers with no known issuesApple on Tuesday released build 12E36 of the next OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest beta bringing no known issues.
As with the last seed, which was released about a week ago, the newest build asks developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build, dubbed 12E33a, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple to enable pixel-doubled 'Retina' mode for 4K monitors in OS X 10.9.3
- Apple issues first OS X 10.9.3 beta, asks developers to focus on graphics and audio
- Apple issues OS X Server 3.1 Preview beta with added supervised devices support
- Mac owners report OS X 10.9.2 update breaks AirPlay functionality
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.2 with fix for SSL security flaw, plus new FaceTime Audio