Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 02:17 pm PT (05:17 pm ET)
Apple seeds fourth build of OS X 10.8.4 to developers with no known issuesApple on Tuesday released build 12E36 of the next OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest beta bringing no known issues.
As with the last seed, which was released about a week ago, the newest build asks developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build, dubbed 12E33a, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Shazam launches Mac app with always-on listening mode
- Apple issues first OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks beta to developers with Safari seeds in tow
- Russian government asks Apple to hand over source code amid spying concerns
- Apple, Inc's double digit U.S. Mac growth contradicts IDC & Gartner reports of a Mac sales slump
- Public beta launch nearly doubles OS X 10.10 Yosemite adoption despite download issues