Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 02:17 pm PT (05:17 pm ET)
Apple seeds fourth build of OS X 10.8.4 to developers with no known issuesApple on Tuesday released build 12E36 of the next OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest beta bringing no known issues.
As with the last seed, which was released about a week ago, the newest build asks developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build, dubbed 12E33a, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks with reliability enhancements, includes Safari 7.0.6
- Apple releases new OS X Yosemite betas for developers, public beta participants
- Apple Watch, AirDrop, iBeacon & Continuity coax advanced features from Bluetooth & WiFi
- VMWare releases Fusion 7 with support for OS X Yosemite and Retina optimization
- Apple issues first iCloud for Windows beta with iCloud Drive support