Apple seeds fourth build of OS X 10.8.4 to developers with no known issuesApple on Tuesday released build 12E36 of the next OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest beta bringing no known issues.
As with the last seed, which was released about a week ago, the newest build asks developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build, dubbed 12E33a, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases public beta of OS X 10.10.3, gives the masses a first taste of new Photos app
- Apple spotlights 'Focus' starring Will Smith, edited entirely in Final Cut Pro X
- Apple introduces new crash reporting service for developers in latest Xcode 6.3 beta
- Apple releases second beta of OS X 10.10.3 with focus on new Photos app
- Apple says Mac app makers must transition to ARC memory management by May