Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E47 to developers with no known issuesApple on Wednesday rolled out a new build of its OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest release coming one week following the previous build 12E40.
According to the release notes accompanying beta build 12E47, Apple continues to request developers focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
The latest seed is the sixth such release for 10.8.4, and comes three versions after a line of code was discovered suggesting Apple is planning to introduce 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an upcoming Mac refresh.
Build 12E47 is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer Page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases fifth OS X 10.11 El Capitan beta to developers [u]
- Leak reveals Parallels Desktop 11 will support Windows 10's Cortana across OS X
- Apple celebrates 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act with App Store collection
- Apple releases first public beta of upcoming OS X 10.10.5 update
- Mozilla adds every version of Flash to default Firefox blocklist