Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E47 to developers with no known issuesApple on Wednesday rolled out a new build of its OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update, with the latest release coming one week following the previous build 12E40.
According to the release notes accompanying beta build 12E47, Apple continues to request developers focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
The latest seed is the sixth such release for 10.8.4, and comes three versions after a line of code was discovered suggesting Apple is planning to introduce 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an upcoming Mac refresh.
Build 12E47 is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer Page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]
- Apple's Logic Pro X gets massive update with new effects, tools, AirDrop support and more
- Apple's fifth beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 continues focus on WiFi, Mail & Bluetooth