Apple Store further drops refurbished 4th-gen iPad, iPad mini pricesApple on Friday slashed prices for certified refurbished fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini models, with savings going up to nearly $150 in some cases.
The price drop, first spotted by TUAW, comes over two months after Apple first started selling refurbished models of the latest iPad designs through its online store.
With the added cuts, a 16-gigabyte iPad mini with Wi-Fi comes in at $279, representing a 15 percent, or $50, reduction from retail pricing. Previously, the 7.9-inch tablet being sold through the Apple Certified Refurbished store carried saving percentages in the single-digits.
Prices for the latest full-size iPad also dropped, with the least expensive 16GB Wi-Fi model coming in at $419, or 16 percent off retail.
On the high end, a fully equipped 64GB iPad mini with Wi-Fi plus cellular comes to $549, or $110 off list, while the 64GB fourth-gen iPad with Wi-Fi plus cellular is being sold at $689, a 16 percent savings.
On Topic: iPad
- AT&T to ship LTE-enabled Modio iPad mini case on March 20
- Logitech Keys to Go Review: The ultimate portable bluetooth keyboard
- Killer Deals: Apple's 64GB iPad Air Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for $399; $400 off MacBook Pro; $319 off iMac 5K
- Apple's iPad loses ground to generic tablets in 2014, report says
- Google launches new YouTube Kids app on Apple's iOS