Tuesday, June 04, 2013, 03:52 pm PT (06:52 pm ET)
Briefly: Adobe offering $30 off Elements software for Father's DayAdobe on Tuesday announced a special $30 discount for Father's Day applicable to Photoshop Elements 11, Premiere Elements 11, and a Photoshop and Premiere Elements 11 bundle.
After unveiling a major change to its professional-level software offerings by doing away with standalone versions in favor of a subscription model, Adobe is now discounting its consumer grade programs in time for Father's Day.
Photoshop Elements 11 shares a number of powerful editing tools with Adobe's flagship Photoshop. The latest features include Quick, Guided, and Expert editing modes, location metadata and technology that allows for the quick splicing and combining of separate photos. The standalone software also boasts an enhanced online sharing feature connected with Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo, among others. Photoshop Elements 11 is priced at $69 after the Father's Day discount.
Premiere Elements 11 is Adobe's consumer video editing program which, like Photoshop Elements, shares a variety of features with its the pro-level counterpart. New features include location metadata support, easier organization tools and slow-motion and fast-motion effects. Premiere Elements 11 is also $69 with discount.
A bundle of the two Elements products is also available at a discounted price of $119.
To take advantage Adobe's Father's Day discount, click on the above links and enter the discount code "SUMMER30" at checkout. The promotion ends on June 15.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2, new iTunes 12 beta for testing
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple releases Safari 7.1 and 6.2, OS X Server 3.2 betas to developers
- Apple updates pro-level video suite with fixes for Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion
- Mailbox for Mac hits public beta, adds synced drafts and 'snooze to desktop' feature