Thursday, July 11, 2013, 01:41 pm PT (04:41 pm ET)
Apple releases AirPort Utility 6.3.1 for MacApple has released a new update for the AirPort Utility for Macs, fixing an issue that occurred with 802.11n and 802.11ac-capable Macs.
Thursday's update brings the AirPort Utility to version 6.3.1 and has a download ID of DL1664. The update resolves an issue where AirPort base stations may not appear in AirPort Utility.
The update is available for download from Apple's Support page. The 21.44MB download requires a Mac running OS X 10.7.5 or later or 10.8.3 or later.
On Topic: General
- Future Apple devices may boast environmental sensor suite with built-in thermometer
- Apple's display tech lets users interact with 3D objects in mid-air
- Judge denies Apple motion to stay upcoming e-books damages trial
- Apple 'on the prowl' with 24 acquisitions in last year and a half
- Google agreed to pick up tab for some Samsung legal fees, take on liability in case of loss