Briefly: Apple set to open 13th Apple Store in Italy on Aug. 3Apple is preparing to open the doors to its latest retail outlet in Italy, the 13th Apple Store in the country and the first in the city of Remini, which is scheduled welcome in customers this Saturday.
As noted by MacRumors, Apple's Remini, Italy outlet will officially open on Saturday, Aug. 3, in the largest shopping mall in the region.
The Le Befane location will reportedly cover over 10,000 square feet of retail and back-of-house space, and will feature a Genius Bar, workshops and One to One service. Apple's Remini store will be open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
While the Apple Store has yet to show up on Le Befane's official website, Apple's dedicated webpage says the grand opening will take place at 9 a.m. local time. Reservations for the Genius Bar are already being taken, while two workshops on iCloud and iOS 6 are scheduled for Saturday.
During its quarterly conference call for the third fiscal quarter of 2013, Apple announced that it would be paring down the number of new Apple Stores it will open this year to 27, down from a planned 30 locations.
On Topic: General
- Note 7 owners launch first of several class action lawsuits in South Korea
- Review: Neato Botvac Connected uses iPhone, Apple Watch and lasers for an effective clean
- Apple to co-sponsor 2017 Met Gala without co-chair position
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $80B, deal announcement imminent - report [u: confirmed]
- This week on AI: Oct. 27 Mac event, new future for 'Apple Car' & more