Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple to debut 'Spoken Editions' iTunes category, turn written news into audio podcasts
- Music industry heads towards recovery on streaming services like Spotify & Apple Music
- James Corden joins Eddy Cue, Jimmy Iovine and Bozoma Saint John in new Apple Music ad
- Apple shuts down rumors of impending Tidal takeover
- Apple releases iTunes 12.5.1 with all-new Apple Music design, iOS 10 support, Siri commands in Sierra