Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music-exclusive Chance the Rapper album debuts in Billboard's top 10
- Apple sent senior engineers to customer's house to investigate music deletion issue
- Apple's iTunes 12.4 update provides unexpected speed boost, fixes deletion bug
- Largest shareholder urges struggling Pandora to sell itself to the highest bidder
- Apple releases iTunes 12.4 with redesigned interface, fixes bugs in OS X 10.11.5