Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music, iTunes Movies and iBooks debut in China
- Apple sends out iOS, email reminders urging users to renew Apple Music
- Apple Music minisite gets 'Guided Tours' page to explain basic tasks
- iTunes Match uploads raised to promised 100K song limit, accounts suggest
- Latest Apple Music spot ropes in star power to tout curated playlists