Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple to instate country-specific app taxes in EU starting Jan. 1
- Apple's iTunes DRM didn't violate antitrust laws, jury finds
- Pixelmator, Beyonce, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' & 'Fargo' lead Apple's iTunes Best of 2014 awards
- Apple flips switch on holiday-themed iTunes Radio stations
- Antitrust laws could cost Apple $1 billion in iTunes monopoly case