Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- New Apple streaming music service could include 2 price tiers, exclusives from Taylor Swift & others
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2, enabling syncing between iOS and new OS X Photos app
- Apple launches unprecedented campaign across storefronts to hype iTunes debut of 'Star Wars'
- All six Star Wars films go digital, headed to iTunes on April 10
- EU scrutinizing record labels over potential deals with Apple streaming music service