Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Russia to be among first countries with access to Apple's new streaming music service, report says
- Spotify facing pressure from Sony, Universal to drop free on-demand music - report
- Apple's rumored streaming music service to tout social network for artists, report says
- Apple to give the first hit free with its new streaming service - report
- Apple's Beats Music relaunch might hurt Spotify more than others, data suggests