Briefly: iTunes Connect contracts and banking module scheduled for maintenance todayApple on Tuesday sent out a notice to developers on reminding them of a scheduled maintenance period for the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module, which will be unavailable during that time period.
The short message, sent in an email from the iTunes Store team, notes the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module on iTunes Connect will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. No timeline was offered regarding an anticipated return to service.
As the module will be down, the following functions will be unavailable:
- Requesting new contracts
- Changing and updating banking details
- Submitting tax forms
Apple requests developers use the "Contact Us" module in iTunes Connect for any questions or concerns.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple job opening points to deeper Apple Music integration with Siri
- Apple refutes Apple Music survey, says 79% of trial customers still using service
- Survey: Majority of current Apple Music trial users likely to pay for subscription [update with reply from Apple]
- Apple's renamed 'Apple Music Festival' set to kick off in London on Sept. 19 with Connect tie-ins
- Dr. Dre's 'Compton' album hits 25M streams on Apple Music in first week