Apple fixes iTunes in the Cloud issue with iTunes 11.0.5 updateApple on Friday rolled out an iTunes update that corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud that would cause some purchases to download or play unexpected items.
Apple's iTunes version 11.0.5 deals with an issue first mentioned in an unusual mid-week iOS 7 beta seed that went out on Thursday.
According to the release notes, the update only targets an issue with iTunes in the Cloud purchases.
The OS X version of iTunes 11.0.5 comes in at 187.46MB and can be downloaded via Software Update or Apple's Support Downloads webpage. An update is also available for Windows users here, but the link is not yet live.
On Topic: iTunes
- Revenue from Apple Music, Apple Pay & other Apple services jumps 24 percent in Q4
- Kanye West blames conflict between Apple Music & Tidal for missing projects
- Apple's Beats 1 head DJ Zane Lowe giving music keynote at 2017 SXSW
- Apple debuts Apple Music ad touting revamped UI, custom playlists, Beats 1
- Jimmy Iovine talks past, future of Apple Music in new interview