Friday, August 16, 2013, 04:04 pm PT (07:04 pm ET)
Apple fixes iTunes in the Cloud issue with iTunes 11.0.5 updateApple on Friday rolled out an iTunes update that corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud that would cause some purchases to download or play unexpected items.
Apple's iTunes version 11.0.5 deals with an issue first mentioned in an unusual mid-week iOS 7 beta seed that went out on Thursday.
According to the release notes, the update only targets an issue with iTunes in the Cloud purchases.
The OS X version of iTunes 11.0.5 comes in at 187.46MB and can be downloaded via Software Update or Apple's Support Downloads webpage. An update is also available for Windows users here, but the link is not yet live.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple reportedly pressing labels for exclusive content as digital music sales dip
- Apple adds hip hop artist Kendrick Lamar to iTunes festival lineup
- Soundgarden joins US debut of Apple's iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Apple releases iTunes 11.1.5 with fix for device connection issues
- Apple bringing iTunes Festival to America at SXSW 2014