RAW update brings more Canon, Fujifilm compatibilityApple has posted an update to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 that brings compatibility with a range of new cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and more.
Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.08 adds RAW image compatibility for the Canon EOS 70D, Fujifilm X-M1, Leica M, Leica M Monochrom, Nikon COOLPIX P330, Pentax 645D, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R, and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II. It is a 6.58MB download available in Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語, Español, Italiano, and Nederlands.
The update requires a system running OS X 10.8.2 or later or 10.7.5 or later. It is available for download from Apple's Support Page.
On Topic: General
- First look: Fitbit Charge HR fitness band with real-time heart rate sensor
- Google announces 40 new third-party integrations for Siri competitor Google Now
- Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening
- AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories
- Apple, Google & Amazon settle with Italian government over 'misleading' free apps with in-app purchases