Thursday, August 22, 2013, 02:11 pm PT (05:11 pm ET)
RAW update brings more Canon, Fujifilm compatibilityApple has posted an update to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 that brings compatibility with a range of new cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and more.
Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.08 adds RAW image compatibility for the Canon EOS 70D, Fujifilm X-M1, Leica M, Leica M Monochrom, Nikon COOLPIX P330, Pentax 645D, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R, and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II. It is a 6.58MB download available in Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語, Español, Italiano, and Nederlands.
The update requires a system running OS X 10.8.2 or later or 10.7.5 or later. It is available for download from Apple's Support Page.
On Topic: General
- Apple expanding AppleCare+ warranties internationally, now available in Mexico & Sweden
- Apple patents smart navigation routing with crowd-sourced stop light pattern recognition
- Microsoft uses Apple's Siri to prop up Windows' new 'Cortana' virtual assistant
- Apple drops cross-appeal of final judgment in Samsung lawsuit, no longer seeks permanent injunction
- Apple expected to buy personalized talk radio app Swell for $30 million