Thursday, August 22, 2013, 02:11 pm PT (05:11 pm ET)
RAW update brings more Canon, Fujifilm compatibilityApple has posted an update to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 that brings compatibility with a range of new cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and more.
Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.08 adds RAW image compatibility for the Canon EOS 70D, Fujifilm X-M1, Leica M, Leica M Monochrom, Nikon COOLPIX P330, Pentax 645D, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R, and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II. It is a 6.58MB download available in Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語, Español, Italiano, and Nederlands.
The update requires a system running OS X 10.8.2 or later or 10.7.5 or later. It is available for download from Apple's Support Page.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers