RAW update brings more Canon, Fujifilm compatibilityApple has posted an update to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 that brings compatibility with a range of new cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and more.
Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.08 adds RAW image compatibility for the Canon EOS 70D, Fujifilm X-M1, Leica M, Leica M Monochrom, Nikon COOLPIX P330, Pentax 645D, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R, and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II. It is a 6.58MB download available in Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語, Español, Italiano, and Nederlands.
The update requires a system running OS X 10.8.2 or later or 10.7.5 or later. It is available for download from Apple's Support Page.
On Topic: General
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications
- US Supreme Court approves search warrants for computers in any jurisdiction