Logic Pro X gets minor bug fix with latest updateApple on Thursday issued an update for its pro level digital audio workstation, fixing a minor bug some users experienced when using multi-output instruments plug-ins.
The Logic Pro X update brings the software up to version 10.0.3 and comes just over a week after a Apple pushed out a host of bug fixes for the DAW and MIDI sequencer.
According to the release notes, only one bug was addressed in the latest update, being an issue that occurs when bypassing a multi-output instrument plug-in. No other information was given, though a more in-depth explanation may appear when the support page is updated.
Apple notes the release is recommended for all Logic Pro X users.
Logic Pro X was released in June with a suite of new features like Drummer, a virtual session player that automatically plays along with a song, and integrated pitch editing with Flex Pitch.
Another major feature allows users with iPads to control many of the DAW's features with the Logic Remote app.
Logic Pro X version 10.0.3 weighs in at 650MB and can be downloaded through Software Update. New users can purchase the app for $199.99 from the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps
- Adobe issues Flash updates to deal with 'critical' security holes