Thursday, August 29, 2013, 09:17 pm PT (12:17 am ET)
Logic Pro X gets minor bug fix with latest updateApple on Thursday issued an update for its pro level digital audio workstation, fixing a minor bug some users experienced when using multi-output instruments plug-ins.
The Logic Pro X update brings the software up to version 10.0.3 and comes just over a week after a Apple pushed out a host of bug fixes for the DAW and MIDI sequencer.
According to the release notes, only one bug was addressed in the latest update, being an issue that occurs when bypassing a multi-output instrument plug-in. No other information was given, though a more in-depth explanation may appear when the support page is updated.
Apple notes the release is recommended for all Logic Pro X users.
Logic Pro X was released in June with a suite of new features like Drummer, a virtual session player that automatically plays along with a song, and integrated pitch editing with Flex Pitch.
Another major feature allows users with iPads to control many of the DAW's features with the Logic Remote app.
Logic Pro X version 10.0.3 weighs in at 650MB and can be downloaded through Software Update. New users can purchase the app for $199.99 from the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks beta to developers
- FileMaker 13 launches with browser-based support via HTML5, new tools for iPhone & iPad
- Microsoft's project 'Threshold' to further converge PC, phone & Xbox platforms
- Black Friday software and the lowest prices ever on Dragon Dictate 3 and Micro Drone 2.0
- Product (RED) Mac Pro auction brings in $977,000; gold EarPods sold for $461,000