Apple seeds OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks, Windows Migration AssistantApple on Thursday sent an email to developers announcing the availability of pre-release versions of OS X Server Preview 7 for OS X Mavericks, OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion and the Windows Migration Assistant.
While OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion build 12F36 was released on Wednesday, the other two seeds mentioned in Apple's email are new.
OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks is designated as build 13S357e and comes with focus areas similar to the recently seeded OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 7. Apple asks developers to concentrate their efforts on graphics, Wi-Fi, sleep from wake and iBooks PDF imports.
The latest Windows Migration Assistant reaches version 220.127.116.11, and is designed to help users migrate data from a Windows PC to OS X. The seed notes do not mention any major issues with the software.
Developers can download all three updates through Apple's Developer Center or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases Logic Pro X 10.2, MainStage 3.2 updates with Alchemy synthesizer
- VMware launches Fusion 8 with Windows 10 & OS X El Capitan support
- Apple issues sixth Xcode 7 beta to developers with minor bug fixes
- Future Chrome for Mac update may solve problems with memory, performance
- Apple issues 7th OS X 10.11 El Capitan beta to developers, 5th public beta to testers