Apple seeds OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks, Windows Migration AssistantApple on Thursday sent an email to developers announcing the availability of pre-release versions of OS X Server Preview 7 for OS X Mavericks, OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion and the Windows Migration Assistant.
While OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion build 12F36 was released on Wednesday, the other two seeds mentioned in Apple's email are new.
OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks is designated as build 13S357e and comes with focus areas similar to the recently seeded OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 7. Apple asks developers to concentrate their efforts on graphics, Wi-Fi, sleep from wake and iBooks PDF imports.
The latest Windows Migration Assistant reaches version 220.127.116.11, and is designed to help users migrate data from a Windows PC to OS X. The seed notes do not mention any major issues with the software.
Developers can download all three updates through Apple's Developer Center or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion with new features
- Public beta testers get Apple's second build of OS X 10.11.4
- Apple seeds OS X 10.11.4 to developers with minor bug fixes
- Apple updates Logic Pro X, MainStage 3 pro apps with new features and enhancements
- Apple profiles Adele producer Greg Kurstin to promote Logic Pro X