Apple seeds OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks, Windows Migration AssistantApple on Thursday sent an email to developers announcing the availability of pre-release versions of OS X Server Preview 7 for OS X Mavericks, OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion and the Windows Migration Assistant.
While OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion build 12F36 was released on Wednesday, the other two seeds mentioned in Apple's email are new.
OS X Server Preview 7 for Mavericks is designated as build 13S357e and comes with focus areas similar to the recently seeded OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 7. Apple asks developers to concentrate their efforts on graphics, Wi-Fi, sleep from wake and iBooks PDF imports.
The latest Windows Migration Assistant reaches version 184.108.40.206, and is designed to help users migrate data from a Windows PC to OS X. The seed notes do not mention any major issues with the software.
Developers can download all three updates through Apple's Developer Center or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]