Apple reaffirms iWork for iCloud update ahead of special eventApple has posted a notice to the beta versions of its iWork for iCloud suite, confirming that the cloud document services will be updated during Tuesday's special event.
The notice, which says that users will be able to take advantage of the update "in just a few short hours," was first published by MacRumors early Tuesday morning.
Apple announced the suite at this summer's Worldwide Developers Conference. iWork for iCloud brings Apple's productivity tools — Keynote, Pages, and Numbers — to the web.
Cupertino opened the iWork for iCloud beta to the public in July, and in August limited access due to what the company called "overwhelming demand."
On Topic: General
- Apple to reportedly bolster iAd user targeting with phone numbers and emails
- Apple researching device waterproofing via vapor deposition, silicone seals
- Judges skeptical Apple suffered irreparable harm from Samsung patent infringement
- Judge approves $415M settlement in 'no-poach' class-action case involving Apple, Google, others
- Yerba Buena Center getting 'Spring Forward' makeover for Monday's Apple Watch event