We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple reaffirms iWork for iCloud update ahead of special eventApple has posted a notice to the beta versions of its iWork for iCloud suite, confirming that the cloud document services will be updated during Tuesday's special event.
The notice, which says that users will be able to take advantage of the update "in just a few short hours," was first published by MacRumors early Tuesday morning.
Apple announced the suite at this summer's Worldwide Developers Conference. iWork for iCloud brings Apple's productivity tools — Keynote, Pages, and Numbers — to the web.
Cupertino opened the iWork for iCloud beta to the public in July, and in August limited access due to what the company called "overwhelming demand."
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts