Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 09:24 am PT (12:24 pm ET)
Live coverage from San Francisco of Apple's iPad special eventJoin us now in San Francisco, Calif., for live, in-depth coverage of Apple's media event, where the company is expected to introduce a redesigned fifth-generation iPad, second-generation iPad mini with Retina display, and more.
Live text and photo coverage from AppleInsider can be viewed at our official live blog.
Coverage is also available direct from Apple with a video stream available on the company's website.
On Topic: iPad
- ComiXology requires users to reset passwords after security breach
- Gartner ignores Apple's sales numbers, reports Android marketshare doubled iPad in 2013
- GSMA names Apple's iPad Air 'Best Mobile Tablet' of 2014
- Samsung parodies Apple's iPad Air 'Pencil' ad with new Galaxy Tab Pro spot
- Apple's second 'your verse' story focuses on iPad in mountaineering