Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 09:24 am PT (12:24 pm ET)
Live coverage from San Francisco of Apple's iPad special eventJoin us now in San Francisco, Calif., for live, in-depth coverage of Apple's media event, where the company is expected to introduce a redesigned fifth-generation iPad, second-generation iPad mini with Retina display, and more.
Live text and photo coverage from AppleInsider can be viewed at our official live blog.
Coverage is also available direct from Apple with a video stream available on the company's website.
On Topic: iPad
- Upgraders jumpstart Apple's 'iPad Christmas' with 175% surge in trade-ins of old iPads for cash
- iPad agreement between Apple & China Mobile predicted to follow iPhone launch
- Black Friday propels iPad Air growth by 51%, iPhone 5c surges 26%
- Rumor: Apple considering 12.9-inch iPads with 2K and 4K resolutions for 2014 launch
- Android users accounted for 40% of Apple's iPad sales on Black Friday - report