Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 01:28 pm PT (04:28 pm ET)
Apple pushes out iTunes 11.1.3 with equalizer bug fix, performance enhancementsApple on Tuesday issued a minor iTunes update to deal with various bugs, including an issue with the software's built-in equalizer.
The release notes accompanying iTunes version 11.1.3 point out two problems addressed in the update, one being an equalizer fix and another for viewing large content libraries.
From the release notes:
This version of iTunes resolves an issue where the equalizer may not work as expected and improves performance when switching views in large iTunes libraries. This update also includes additional minor bug fixes.
Apple last updated iTunes in October amid a flurry of first-party app refreshes associated with the debut of OS X Mavericks. In that release, the digital media hub gained compatibility with Apple's latest Mac operating system.
iTunes 11.1.3 can be downloaded via Software Update or the Mac App Store.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple fills out iTunes Festival lineup, deadmau5 to kick off event
- Apple expands Volume Purchase Program to 16 new countries in education, business push
- Apple adds 21 acts to iTunes Festival card including Lenny Kravitz, The Script and more
- Apple remembers Robin Williams with iTunes tribute page
- Apple adds Family Sharing support information to iOS, Mac App Store listings