Apple partners Target, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart & eBay offer assorted discounts on iPads & iPodsWith Apple deciding not to discount iPads for its own Black Friday sale this year, shoppers can turn to the company's online retail partners, which offer a wide variety of savings and promotions on assorted current and previous generation models, though inventory of the most popular models remains hard to come by.
Among those retailers from our iPad Price Guides offering discounts this year are:
- Best Buy - Save $50-$70 on iPad Airs
- Target - $20 off iPad Airs + Free $100 Gift Card, Free $75 Gift Card with each iPad mini
- Staples - Up to $150 off iPads and iPad minis
- Wal-Mart - Assorted discounts on previous-gen iPads. Some iPad mini Retinas in stock
- MacMall - $41- to $70 off iPad Airs (phone orders only)
- eBay - Random iPad and iPod deal blasts throughout the day
When purchasing a new iPad, don't forget to help offset the cost by trading in your old iPad or gear for cash.
On Topic: iPad
- Winners of the WaterField Designs MacBook bag giveaway announced [Carl J. and Tyler D.]
- Adonit ships new Pixel stylus to compete with Apple Pencil
- IDC: $200-350 Chromebooks shipped 37% more U.S. units in Q1 vs Apple's $1,200 MacBooks
- Deals: iMac 5K for $1,499, 38mm "Apple Watch" for $399 plus free stand, iPad Air for $270
- Apple, Maine Department of Education working to swap 'toy' iPads for MacBooks