Friday, November 29, 2013, 04:21 am PT (07:21 am ET)
Apple partners Target, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart & eBay offer assorted discounts on iPads & iPodsWith Apple deciding not to discount iPads for its own Black Friday sale this year, shoppers can turn to the company's online retail partners, which offer a wide variety of savings and promotions on assorted current and previous generation models, though inventory of the most popular models remains hard to come by.
Among those retailers from our iPad Price Guides offering discounts this year are:
- Best Buy - Save $50-$70 on iPad Airs
- Target - $20 off iPad Airs + Free $100 Gift Card, Free $75 Gift Card with each iPad mini
- Staples - Up to $150 off iPads and iPad minis
- Wal-Mart - Assorted discounts on previous-gen iPads. Some iPad mini Retinas in stock
- MacMall - $41- to $70 off iPad Airs (phone orders only)
- eBay - Random iPad and iPod deal blasts throughout the day
When purchasing a new iPad, don't forget to help offset the cost by trading in your old iPad or gear for cash.
On Topic: iPad
- Apple, Inc. and the pursuit of affordable luxury electronics
- How Apple dodged the Heartbleed bullet
- New photos purport to show Apple's next-gen iPad Air with bonded display
- Apple begins selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display starting at $419 [u]
- Apple vs. Samsung docs reveal Galaxy Tab was a flop and Samsung knew it