Apple brings games to Costa Rican and Qatari App StoresApple on Thursday sent an email to developers announcing availability of games on the Costa Rican and Qatari app stores, bringing the category to the region for the first time ever.
As seen above in Apple's email, provided by reader Gregg, the new Games category will feature apps that have already been approved and cleared for sale in both Costa Rica and Qatar will be available for download immediately. The new Games section will be populated with apps automatically.
A quick check with the Costa Rican and Qatari App Stores show availability of top games like Angry Birds Go, Clumsy Ninja and more. The store is already built out with localized collections for the holiday season, as well as new and updated apps.
To make sure their apps show up in Costa Rica and Qatar, developers must recheck or change territory availability settings in the Rights and Pricing section of the Manage Your Apps module in iTunes Connect.
On Topic: App Store
- YouTube for iOS gets 'material design' makeover, new editing tools in update
- Apple removes iOS app chronicling victims of US drone strikes
- The best 3D Touch-enabled apps available for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- Apple lists top 25 apps affected by XcodeGhost malware infiltration
- The best watchOS 2-compatible apps now available for Apple Watch