Apple brings games to Costa Rican and Qatari App StoresApple on Thursday sent an email to developers announcing availability of games on the Costa Rican and Qatari app stores, bringing the category to the region for the first time ever.
As seen above in Apple's email, provided by reader Gregg, the new Games category will feature apps that have already been approved and cleared for sale in both Costa Rica and Qatar will be available for download immediately. The new Games section will be populated with apps automatically.
A quick check with the Costa Rican and Qatari App Stores show availability of top games like Angry Birds Go, Clumsy Ninja and more. The store is already built out with localized collections for the holiday season, as well as new and updated apps.
To make sure their apps show up in Costa Rica and Qatar, developers must recheck or change territory availability settings in the Rights and Pricing section of the Manage Your Apps module in iTunes Connect.
On Topic: App Store
- Google reveals Google Photos with free, unlimited photo and video storage [u]
- First look: Pixelmator for iPhone is a feature-packed mobile image editor
- Apple Store app partners with Postmates for same-day deliveries
- Native apps for Apple Watch will arrive this fall, Apple still won't reveal sales
- Apple updates WWDC app for 2015 event, confirms June 8 keynote at 10 a.m. Pacific