Apple updates Remote app with iTunes Radio controlApple on Thursday released an update to its Remote iOS app, adding functionality to control the recently released iTunes Radio when playing on a Mac or PC.
No other changes were made to Remote beyond the added iTunes Radio control, though Apple did refresh the app's aesthetics in November to bring the title up to date with iOS 7.
Prior to today's update, Remote was limited to controlling and iTunes running on a Mac or PC, as well as navigate the Apple TV UI.
Remote comes in at 20MB and can be downloaded for free from the iOS App Store.
On Topic: App Store
- Google Play downloads are growing, but Apple's App Store commands 70% of revenue
- Roundup: The best ways to stave off cabin fever with your iPhone or iPad
- Apple closing independent TestFlight service at the end of February
- AppleInsider's iOS app updated with dismissible Plus trial option, remains free for all
- Twitter debuts While you were away' posts on iOS, Web version coming soon