Apple updates Remote app with iTunes Radio controlApple on Thursday released an update to its Remote iOS app, adding functionality to control the recently released iTunes Radio when playing on a Mac or PC.
No other changes were made to Remote beyond the added iTunes Radio control, though Apple did refresh the app's aesthetics in November to bring the title up to date with iOS 7.
Prior to today's update, Remote was limited to controlling and iTunes running on a Mac or PC, as well as navigate the Apple TV UI.
Remote comes in at 20MB and can be downloaded for free from the iOS App Store.
On Topic: App Store
- Twitter for iOS gets 'Peek and Pop' 3D Touch gesture support, Google adds AMP integration
- Apple TV nets Bravo, E! and Syfy content with new tvOS apps
- Control your Bentley's seat massagers from your wrist with new Apple Watch app
- I/O 2016: Google Allo smart messenger and Duo video calling coming to iOS, Android this summer
- Adobe adds automatic pattern generation tool to Capture CC for iOS