Apple updates Remote app with iTunes Radio controlApple on Thursday released an update to its Remote iOS app, adding functionality to control the recently released iTunes Radio when playing on a Mac or PC.
No other changes were made to Remote beyond the added iTunes Radio control, though Apple did refresh the app's aesthetics in November to bring the title up to date with iOS 7.
Prior to today's update, Remote was limited to controlling and iTunes running on a Mac or PC, as well as navigate the Apple TV UI.
Remote comes in at 20MB and can be downloaded for free from the iOS App Store.
On Topic: App Store
- AMC launches tvOS app with free streaming for select shows
- Microsoft lets new Word Flow keyboard loose on the App Store with one-handed mode
- Apple Store app's 3D Touch support expanded with Peek and Pop previews
- Apple activates web previews for select Apple TV apps
- Piper Jaffray: Apple saw massive 60% gross margin on services in 2015, to grow in 2017