Apple seeds OS X Server 3.1 Preview with bug fixesComing on the heels of Apple's iOS 7.1 beta release, the company on Tuesday pushed out a new preview version of OS X Server 3.1 to developers with bug fixes and minor improvements over last month's version.
People familiar with OS X Server 3.1 Preview note the latest build number 13S4090c is focused on general Server and Profile Manger bug fixes.
It appears Apple has patched problems found in the last preview, issued on Jan. 21, which also addressed Profile Manager problems.
Known issues include self-signed certificates in Safari and a sticky "Enable VPP Managed Distribution Service" checkbox when in the "Processing VPP information...." state. Both items have simple workarounds.
Developers can download the latest OS X Server 3.1 Preview via Software Update or Apple's developer portal. To test the software, developers must be running OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- macOS virtual keyboard system resources lack function keys, suggest 'Magic Toolbar' legit
- Long-awaited Sid Meier title Civilization VI arrives on macOS
- Apple updates macOS Sierra to 10.12.1 with Mail, Safari, Photos fixes
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand