Apple seeds OS X Server 3.1 Preview with bug fixesComing on the heels of Apple's iOS 7.1 beta release, the company on Tuesday pushed out a new preview version of OS X Server 3.1 to developers with bug fixes and minor improvements over last month's version.
People familiar with OS X Server 3.1 Preview note the latest build number 13S4090c is focused on general Server and Profile Manger bug fixes.
It appears Apple has patched problems found in the last preview, issued on Jan. 21, which also addressed Profile Manager problems.
Known issues include self-signed certificates in Safari and a sticky "Enable VPP Managed Distribution Service" checkbox when in the "Processing VPP information...." state. Both items have simple workarounds.
Developers can download the latest OS X Server 3.1 Preview via Software Update or Apple's developer portal. To test the software, developers must be running OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Final Cut Pro 10.2.1 solves bugs causing crashes, Timeline problems
- Google to funnel all Chrome for Mac extensions through Chrome Web Store
- Leica, Apple working to fix Monochrom DNG bug that could erase Photos app library
- FileMaker 14 brings feature, speed improvements across Mac, iOS & Windows
- Apple seeds Xcode 6.3.2 gold master to developers