Gazelle's new promo pays $10 extra on your iPhone, iPad and Mac trade-insGazelle is launching a promotion in February for new iPad buyers and iPhone users whose contracts are just coming to term, offering a $10 bonus on cash payouts to help offset the cost of purchasing a newer iOS device.
The promo officially launches later this week (and ends on the 28th), but AppleInsider readers can take advantage of it starting today. Effectively, it pays you an additional $10 on any device trade-in valued at more than $25, which is essentially any iPhone, iPad, or relatively recent Mac that isn't completely broken.
Similar to services like NextWorth and USell that are also listed in our Trade-in Payout Guide, Gazelle's website asks you to assess the condition of the device you want to trade-in. It then makes you a cash offer and mails you a pre-paid shipping box for the device to be mailed back in ahead of payment.
Gazelle's current rates, as extracted from our Trade-in Payout Guide, for iPhones and iPads can be seen below. These prices are before the $10 bonus is added in:
On Topic: iPhone
- AT&T to raise unlimited data pricing to $35 a month in February
- JCPenney tests Apple Pay for store cards, plans full rollout in spring 2016
- Apple's leather cases for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus now shipping in new (Product)Red versions
- Apple's iOS clinches 78.3% of U.S. mobile online shopping over Thanksgiving, 360% more than Android
- Apple rumored to ditch headphone jack on 'iPhone 7' for Lightning connector audio