Deals: Valentine's Day delivers year's lowest prices on MacBook AirsSeveral configurations of Apple's popular MacBook Airs are seeing a new round of price cuts in the company's reseller channels this week, with six models now available at more than $100 discount, including a 13-inch model which is now available exclusively to AI readers for less than $999.
These seasonal prices reductions on MacBook Airs began turning up in the Price Guides earlier this week , starting with one model at B&H and then 5 more (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) at MacMall.
MacMall also offers AppleInsider readers an exclusive, additional 3% discount on top of their already reduced pricing on all MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros when using the links in our Price Guides and then applying coupon code APPLEINSIDER01 in the Promo Code field.
For example, this drops the 13" Air (1.30GHz/4GB/128GB) to just $997.52. MacMall, like B&H, Adorama and others, also only charge sales in a handful of states and offer discounts on AppleCare protection plans when purchased alongside a new Mac, yielding additional savings off the final net price of buying a new Mac.
Final prices, along with additional details on tax saving options, can be seen daily in our Price Guides (relevant portion also available below).
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Apple Back to School promo returns to Australia & New Zealand, offers Beats or iPad discounts
- PSA: If you don't want to fry your new MacBook, pay attention to the quality of your USB cables
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- Apple bucks downward PC market spiral, was lone manufacturer to see growth in 2015
- As gamers await Oculus Rift's March launch, Mac users shouldn't hold their breath for support