TV4 debuts on Apple TV in SwedenApple TV owners in Sweden gained access to a new channel on Tuesday, with the TV4 network gaining its own dedicated application on Apple's set-top box.
TV4 is Sweden's largest commercial broadcasting network. Availability of the channel was announced by TV4 after its launch on Monday, boasting live broadcasting and original programming.
Full episodes of TV4 Group shows are available to watch for up to 7 days after their original air date. TV4 Play Premium subscribers in Sweden can also access additional content with the most recent and previously aired episodes available for a longer time period
"We're incredibly excited to be the first Scandinavian content provider Annika Larsson Järund, head of TV4 Play. "With HD content from 'TV4 Play' on Apple TV it's even easier for viewers to enjoy the wide range of entertainment and quality broadcasting available from TV4."
On Topic: Apple TV
- Apple TV universal search gets Telemundo integration
- Apple exec Eddy Cue talks future of TV at Vanity Fair event
- Apple TV, iPad utilized in conjunction for patient care at new San Diego hospital
- No native Spotify app for Apple TV 'any time soon,' company says
- Facebook adds Apple TV & Chromecast support to Web and iOS videos