TV4 debuts on Apple TV in SwedenApple TV owners in Sweden gained access to a new channel on Tuesday, with the TV4 network gaining its own dedicated application on Apple's set-top box.
TV4 is Sweden's largest commercial broadcasting network. Availability of the channel was announced by TV4 after its launch on Monday, boasting live broadcasting and original programming.
Full episodes of TV4 Group shows are available to watch for up to 7 days after their original air date. TV4 Play Premium subscribers in Sweden can also access additional content with the most recent and previously aired episodes available for a longer time period
"We're incredibly excited to be the first Scandinavian content provider Annika Larsson Järund, head of TV4 Play. "With HD content from 'TV4 Play' on Apple TV it's even easier for viewers to enjoy the wide range of entertainment and quality broadcasting available from TV4."
On Topic: Apple TV
- Samsung may beat Apple to the punch with global live TV subscription service
- Apple TV sales surge with hardware refresh, but still rank 4th in US streaming device market
- Apple squashes bugs with tvOS 9.2.1, watchOS 2.2.1 updates
- Disney shutters "Disney Infinity" video game business
- Apple imagines future Siri enhancements to find, control live television content