TV4 debuts on Apple TV in SwedenApple TV owners in Sweden gained access to a new channel on Tuesday, with the TV4 network gaining its own dedicated application on Apple's set-top box.
TV4 is Sweden's largest commercial broadcasting network. Availability of the channel was announced by TV4 after its launch on Monday, boasting live broadcasting and original programming.
Full episodes of TV4 Group shows are available to watch for up to 7 days after their original air date. TV4 Play Premium subscribers in Sweden can also access additional content with the most recent and previously aired episodes available for a longer time period
"We're incredibly excited to be the first Scandinavian content provider Annika Larsson Järund, head of TV4 Play. "With HD content from 'TV4 Play' on Apple TV it's even easier for viewers to enjoy the wide range of entertainment and quality broadcasting available from TV4."
On Topic: Apple TV
- Apple partner Imagination unveils PowerVR 'super-GPU' with 512 ALU cores for game consoles
- Piper Jaffray sees a revamped Apple TV set-top box being core of Apple's fall 2015 products
- Apple restarts talks with content owners for over-the-top, web-based TV service
- Briefly: Apple TV gains 120 Sports channel, Twitter adds group messaging
- Amazon expands original content program with feature films as Apple TV adds more live sports