Thursday, April 03, 2014, 05:09 pm PT (08:09 pm ET)
Briefly: Apple updates iPhoto for iOS with print order enhancements, bug fixesApple on Thursday rolled out a minor update to its iPhoto app for iOS, building on an in-app print ordering capability by adding the option to include white borders around selected pictures.
With iPhoto version 2.0.1, users can now add a white border to photos when ordering prints.
It is unclear if the new feature applies to all canvas sizes, but Apple currently offers high-quality prints from traditional 4x6 and 8x10 formats up to a poster-size 20 inches-by-30 inches.
Along with the white border addition, Apple has included various bug fixes and improvements in the update.
iPhoto for iOS is available for $4.99 from the iOS App Store, or as a free download for new device purchases.
On Topic: App Store
- Apple updates iWork for iOS suite with support for iOS 8, stability fixes
- Apple updates iMovie for iOS with new filters, speed controls, Photo app integration, more
- Apple issues iOS 8 compatibility updates for Beats Music, Find My Friends, others
- Rumor: Apple in late-stage talks to buy Path social platform
- Apple activates revamped iTunes Connect Web portal with design overhaul, new tools