Live blog from Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference 2014Join us as we join Apple in San Francisco for a first look at the technologies driving the company's next-generation Mac OS X (10.10) and iOS (8.0) operating systems.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]