Following Apple's WWDC keynote at Moscone West on Monday, the company handed out its annual Design Awards to developers whose iOS and OS X apps "combined design and technology in powerful ways."
For the ADAs, Apple usually selects a number of top-charting apps from both the iOS and Mac App Stores, as well as some favorites picked out by the App Store editorial review team.
2015 Apple Design Award winners:
- Shadowmatic by TRIADA Studio
- Metamorphabet by Vectorpark.com
- Robinhood by Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Fantastical by Flexibits Inc.
- Affinity Designer by Serif Labs
- Crossy Road by Hipster Whale
- Workflow by DeskConnect, Inc.
- Does not Commute by Mediocre AB
- Vain Glory by Super Evil Megacorp
- Pacemaker by Pacemaker Music AB
Along with the ADA cube, developers receive every product Apple makes as part of the prize package.