AppleInsider podcast talks Apple's biggest product launches, events and news from 2015For the first AppleInsider podcast of 2016 we go back in time a few hours to 2015, a year full of product launches, doom and gloom on Wall Street, corporate changes, new directions and much more.
This week Dan Dilger, Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks wrap up 2015:
- Watching trends instead of the supply chain
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus success spills into 2015
- Apple Watch marks Apple's entry into wearables
- Apple TV becomes a full-fledged platform for the living room
- iPad Pro further blurs line between tablet and laptop
- 12-inch MacBook laptop paves way for future laptop design
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus pack in cutting-edge tech
- Apple enters music streaming fray with Apple Music
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Apple announces 4.7" iPhone 6 and 5.5" iPhone 6 Plus: New design, A8 CPU, Retina HD display
- Review: Apple Watch is beautiful, but rough around the edges
- Review: Apple's all-new 12" MacBook with Retina display
- Review: Fourth-gen Apple TV with Siri Remote and tvOS App Store
- Apple Music streams songs on-demand, features 24/7 'Beats 1' station, on iOS & Android for $10/month
- Review: Apple's iPad Pro with A9X CPU and 12.9-inch Retina display
- In-depth review: Apple's iPhone 6s & 6s Plus with 3D Touch
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @danieleran, @mikeycampbell81 and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Topic: General
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts
- Sonos brings PLAY:1 & PLAY:5 speakers to Apple's online & retail stores
- Photos show Apple's newly relocated & revamped Brea Mall store [u]
- This week on AI: iPhone 7 & Apple Watch Series 2 review, McLaren buyout rumors, macOS Sierra launch & more