AppleInsider podcast talks Apple manufacturing, 'iPhone 6c' expectations, streaming TVThis week the AppleInsider podcast explores Donald Trump's dictate that Apple build it's "computers and things" in America, "iPhone 6c" rumors, ESPN in an Apple streaming service, GarageBand and Music Memos, and more.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes, Shane Cole and Victor Marks discuss, rant and rave about:
- Donald Trump stumps about Apple making computers in the US again
- iAd is discontinued
- 'iPhone 6c' rumors
- Apple experimenting with Li-Fi
- ESPN is still in talks with Apple about participating in a streaming service
- GarageBand updated and Music Memos released
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are here
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- What Apple would have to do to comply with Donald Trump's American-built mandate
- After abandoning iAd revenue, Apple Inc can reintroduce an ad-free internet
- Rumor: Video from China claims to show new 4" iPhone with 6-series design
- iOS code shows Apple experimenting with ultra fast, light-based Li-Fi wireless data for future iPhones
- ESPN in 'ongoing conversations' with Apple about streaming service
- Apple updates GarageBand for iOS with Live Loops, inspired by DJ hardware controllers & drum machines
- Apple releases new Music Memos app for capturing and organizing beats on iPhone
- Apple release iOS 9.2.1 with fix for app installs, plus other bug fixes & security updates
- Mac OS X gets bumped to version 10.11.3, brings bug fixes and security updates
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.